Wednesday, February 9, 2011

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

It was Eleanor Roosevelt who said 'the future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams...' What an amazing woman. This country was founded on failure, debt, impracticality and fear.... but with those negative aspects came success, prosperity and unyielding talent. I have found in my limited experience, if you continue to push and persevere there is no cap on what you can accomplish.  A year ago I was simply a girl who had just lost a grandfather, two great-grandmothers, a dog and a baby all in the span of just a few months and after reaching what I thought was the end of my rope, I surprised myself and a new chapter of my life began....
As we enter the third round of editing for my first film, I am preparing to submit the first draft of 'Blissful Lies' the novel to our publisher, working on pre-production pieces for film number two, preparing to graduate in May, raising my beautiful daughter and enjoying every second of all this chaos. Although at times I can't imagine continuing everything I have going on.... I also will never look back on my life and wish I would have done more, fought harder and lived my dreams.... because I am living my dreams, fighting as hard as I can and doing everything I want..... Please know that it doesn't matter your age, your dream or your passion... if you have a goal, go for it. Believing you're capable and strong enough to achieve anything you set your mind to, is half the battle... the other half is believing you're worth it.

Stay posted for updates on Blissful Lies. As always,

xoxo... <3 Jennifer <3

No comments:

Post a Comment